Injaz picks Jacobs for Marina project
Pasadena, June 28, 2011
Top Saudi developer Injaz Development has selected US-based Jacobs Engineering Group to provide infrastructure and construction supervision services for its Marina project in Saudi Arabia.
Officials did not disclose the contract value.
The Marina project is a 36 million sq ft development that includes luxury villas, multi-use towers, buildings, coastal houses, hotels, schools, mosques and a variety of public and tourist facilities.
The Marina project was recently named Best Residential project in Restatex and Best Water Front Development Award in Cityscape Jeddah due to its percentage of total custom project area for public utilities, services and green services.
'Jacobs is proud to be associated with this state of the art development in Saudi Arabia, and we look forward to establishing a long term partnership with Injaz,” said Mike Coyle, Jacobs Group vice president.
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure