IFC mulls investing $350m in OCI
Cairo, July 4, 2011
Egypt's Orascom Construction Industries (OCI) said on Monday the World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC) was considering debt and equity investments in the company worth $350 million.
OCI said in a statement the investment was subject to IFC approval later in the month.
OCI said $200 million would be allocated to its fertilizer group, $100 million to its construction group and $50 million would be spent on its shares. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Top London property draws ME investors
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles