Musanada holds tender workshops
Abu Dhabi, July 10, 2011
Abu Dhabi General Services Company Musanada conducted two workshops for around 157 of the UAE’s leading contractors to ensure that they submit tenders of the highest quality.
Musanada’s Building Services department conducted the workshops and met with contractors of “Special Grade” and “First Grade” specialized in governmental building projects, and infrastructure works.
The interactive sessions saw Musanada representatives go through how a tender is systematically evaluated, and how a prequalification and tender evaluation takes place for any of the Abu Dhabi Government related projects.
Holding such sessions allows Musanada to engage directly and transparently with contractors, ensuring streamlined communications between itself and vendors as well as between the private and public sector of the Emirate.
Musanada being entrusted with managing the delivery of some of the Government’s biggest projects, including the Dh7 billion ($1.9 billion) mega South Shamkha national housing development, and for servicing around 189 government buildings has constantly awarded contractors whom deliver cost effective services that excel in quality and safety.
“Musanada since its establishment has committed itself to ensuring that international best standards are being implemented across the market supporting the Abu Dhabi Government in achieving its Vision 2030,” said Mahmoud Al Ramahi, executive director of Building Services.
“Maintaining strong and long lasting relationships with Government Entities is a priority for Musanada, and contentious coordination with contractors is an efficient and reliable way to ensure that Musanada clients of different Government entities are well served,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract