RAK Properties set to handover tower
Ras Al Khaimah, July 16, 2011
RAK Properties, Ras Al Khaimah’s leading property developer, has commenced the handover of the 43-storey RAK Tower on Al Reem Island in Abu Dhabi.
“RAK Properties has started contacting customers in RAK Tower to arrange the handover of their units,” said Mohamed Sultan Al Qadi, managing director and CEO of RAK Properties.
“Demand for RAK Tower was very high due to its prime location in Al Reem Island. The building offers spectacular sea views for our customers.”
RAK Tower occupies a vantage location at Marina Square, on the northern shore of Al Reem Island. The tower consists of 212 elegant residential apartments.
It offers one- to three-bedroom apartments and penthouses. It features round-the-clock security, gymnasium, basement parking, swimming pool and children’s play area.
Al Qadi said: “The successful project is a result of dedicated team work. RAK Properties is proud to have been one of the first developers to deliver property to its customers on Reem Island.”
“With stability in demand, we believe that quality will make the big difference in the property sector. At RAK Properties we are acutely aware of this and that is why we adopt global best practices as far as quality is concerned,” Al Qadi added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure