Shaikhani launches turnkey solutions firm
Dubai, August 7, 2011
The Shaikhani Group, a major business conglomerate, has launched a new turnkey solutions provider, which will specialize in the provision of services like design, concept, construction and project management.
The new firm Takmeel will also play a role in value engineering, turnkey interior designing solution and property management solutions for the GCC region in general and the UAE in particular.
Takmeel has already begun work on different types of commercial and residential projects by providing creative ideas along the fields of project management, interior design, and interior turnkey projects, a company statement said.
Takmeel has been structured to provide consultancy and management services for the property development industry and will operate in four distinct fields: design and concept, construction and project management, value engineering and turnkey interior designing solution and property management.
The firm will particularly focus on the creation of residential design solutions. Under its consultancy segment, Takmeel will be offering key services like space planning, concept design and detailed design, project management and value engineering.
Customers are also assured of a full after sales service guarantee, with Takmeel assigning a dedicated project manager for all aspects during the pre and post stages of the project, the statement said.
“The GCC region is now seeing an influx of activity in its property development sector, and is foreseen to carry an accompanied demand for strategic turnkey solutions,” said Rizwan Shaikhani, managing director, Takmeel.
“Confident to address this demand, the Shaikhani Group has established Takmeel to help provide key consultancy and management services in the region. Our chief aim is to assist all our customers in achieving their goals by guiding them effortlessly throughout all the phases of a project by offering key services that range from interior design, project management & value engineering to consultancy,” he added.
As part of company’s major segment, Takmeel aims to be the most premier and complete one stop interior design solutions brand by providing services and management while utilizing key global resources and systems, caring for the environment, and enabling its employees to deliver excellence to clients and shareholders, the statement said.
“To get us off to a good start, we have now started to provide services to major projects across the UAE and the rest of the region,” Shaikhani said.
“We are looking towards positioning ourselves as a strategic FM firm that understands and knows what our clients want and need in a project. We remain fully committed to becoming a world class turnkey solutions provider across all types of buildings in the GCC,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes