NAI Global, JAJ in strategic tie-up
Dubai, August 7, 2011
NAI Global, a leading network of real estate firms and Dubai-based provider of asset valuations JAJ Consultants will announce their new strategic alliance at the upcoming Cityscape Global in Dubai.
Through its alliance with NAI Global, JAJ will collaborate with NAI offices to provide consulting services relating to strategy, valuations, development feasibility, highest and best use consulting to NAI clients.
The alliance will focus on the Middle East, GCC and Asia Pacific regions but can provide service to clients in Europe, Africa and The Americas as well, a statement said.
“Our alliance with NAI Global will enable us to geographically expand our client base,” said JAJ president & CEO, Shahid Umerani.
“Through NAI Global, we will be able to develop new opportunities for our clients as well as establish new relationships with investors, government agencies, property developers and corporations from around the world.”
“We are excited to enter into an alliance with JAJ Consultants,” said Stephen Atherton, NAI Global’s managing director for Asia Pacific & Middle East.
“JAJ has an outstanding reputation throughout the Middle East, and we look forward to working together to provide NAI clients with best-in-class valuation and consulting services in the Middle East and Asia Pacific,” he added.
The 10th edition of Cityscape Global, a major event the emerging real estate market, will take place from September 27 to 29 at the Dubai International Conference and Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract