NAI Global, JAJ in strategic tie-up
Dubai, August 7, 2011
NAI Global, a leading network of real estate firms and Dubai-based provider of asset valuations JAJ Consultants will announce their new strategic alliance at the upcoming Cityscape Global in Dubai.
Through its alliance with NAI Global, JAJ will collaborate with NAI offices to provide consulting services relating to strategy, valuations, development feasibility, highest and best use consulting to NAI clients.
The alliance will focus on the Middle East, GCC and Asia Pacific regions but can provide service to clients in Europe, Africa and The Americas as well, a statement said.
“Our alliance with NAI Global will enable us to geographically expand our client base,” said JAJ president & CEO, Shahid Umerani.
“Through NAI Global, we will be able to develop new opportunities for our clients as well as establish new relationships with investors, government agencies, property developers and corporations from around the world.”
“We are excited to enter into an alliance with JAJ Consultants,” said Stephen Atherton, NAI Global’s managing director for Asia Pacific & Middle East.
“JAJ has an outstanding reputation throughout the Middle East, and we look forward to working together to provide NAI clients with best-in-class valuation and consulting services in the Middle East and Asia Pacific,” he added.
The 10th edition of Cityscape Global, a major event the emerging real estate market, will take place from September 27 to 29 at the Dubai International Conference and Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing