Jeddah hospital calls bids for expansion works
Jeddah, August 10, 2011
Jeddah-based King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (KFSH&RC), a multi-facility, multi-entity tertiary care hospital, has called on contractors to supply bids for its major expansion project.
A statement issued by KFSH&RC said that pre-qualifications will not be exercised pursuant to government regulations.
A major component of the expansion programme is the hospital/ research and academic affairs centre, which comprises two patient towers (15 and 18-storey structures); a 24-storey research and academic affairs centre and a 6-storey diagnostic and treatment podium.
The expansion also includes a 25,000 sq m oncology centre, as well as a 65,000 sq m central utility plant and parking facility.
The 25,000 sq m medical support/logistics building, which will house all of the requisite support services for the campus, is also part of the expansion plans.
Total site development will generally provide for access streets, street modifications, site improvements, landscaping and the relocation of existing utilities for a total campus area of approximately 350,000 sq m, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna