Hamptons backs Dubai Municipality centre
Dubai, August 15, 2011
Hamptons Mena, a leading property services company, recently donated computers and IT accessories to the Dubai Municipality PC Refurbishment Centre.
The Hamptons Mena team contributed desktop computers, monitors and printers, which will go into the stock of the centre for refurbishing and donating to organisations in need.
As part of its ongoing CSR initiatives, Hamptons Mena recently hosted a blood donation drive at the office headquarters in Dubai. Employees and their friends and family members took part in the humanitarian initiative.
“We believe in partnering with the communities we serve in through initiatives that can bring about a tangible difference to others’ lives. The contribution to the PC Refurbishment Centre and the blood donation camp are part of a series of CSR initiatives we are rolling out to underline our commitment to the larger societal needs,” said spokesperson of Hamptons Mena.
The PC Refurbishment Centre of Dubai Municipality works with Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humanitarian and Charity Establishment, which distributes the computer devices to people in need. Microsoft offers technical support to the initiative.
The programme also aims at protecting the environment by minimising the negative effects arising from the improper disposal of computers by individuals and institutions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing