150 experts for Bahrain cleantech expo
Manama, September 5, 2011
More than 150 international experts and businessmen with the goal of highlighting the use of clean technologies will take part in an upcoming environmental forum and exhibition in Bahrain.
The first Bahrain Green Technology Expo will be held from October 18 to 20 at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
The event is being organised by the Public Commission for the Protection of Marine Resources, Environment and Wildlife and will be held under the patronage of its president Shaikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (Unido) has partnered with the commission as a co-organising partner to bring international experts in green technologies to the event and promote it globally.
It will conduct technical workshops and provide conference speakers, as well as promote technologies to suppliers to exhibit in Bahrain and the region.
The conference and forum will focus on four main themes: renewable energies, water management, waste management and lifestyle technologies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract