BaPDA named member of Menares
Manama, September 11, 2011
Bahrain Property Developers Association (BaPDA), a leading non-profit organisation, was recently named a member of pioneering real estate body Mena Real Estate Society (Menares) in Dubai.
Founded in Dubai in 2009, Menares brings together real estate professionals and industry leaders to put forth action plans to improve education and professionalism in the real estate sector and its allied fields.
The society has conducted several conferences and seminars in the last years that have facilitated the exchange of information improving communication between members of the real estate industry in the Mena region.
“The relevance and importance of collaboration, communication and co-operation is more evident in today’s industry than ever before,” said Aaref Hejres, chairman of the Board of BaPDA.
“BaPDA has recognized how interconnected markets are, and how much can be gained from greater interaction and exchange of ideas. From our inception, we have been extremely dynamic in seeking the best for our members in this regard, tapping avenues for greater experience, greater knowledge and wider exposure.”
“BaPDA is proud to be a part of this prestigious and vibrant organization, which has already made significant contributions to the industry in the region. BaPDA and Menares are unified in our vision and in many of our goals,” Hejres continued.
“Both organizations have brought together like-minded professionals with wide-ranging areas of expertise allowing us to share our knowledge and resources. Our unified efforts to further share experience and expertise will nurture and empower us for more creativity and excellence, pushing horizons and raising even further, the standards of an industry that is already making waves globally,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings