ANB Invest launches Jeddah project
Jeddah, September 13, 2011
ANB Invest, the investment arm of Arab National Bank, has announced the start of its Diyar Jeddah Real Estate Fund project's infrastructure work.
'The award of the essential project infrastructure development contracts is a major milestone of the fund investment and project development strategy,' said Diyar Jeddah Real Estate Fund chairman Abdulla Shafeea.
'Both the fund and project management team exerted considerable efforts to award the contracts to highly professional companies, with a proven track record in the development field.
'One other goal was to negotiate fair contracts that guarantee rights of fund investors to ensure professional, high-quality workmanship and execution precision in order for Diyar Jeddah Project to be among exemplary plans and neighbourhoods of Jeddah,' he added.
The project development work covers the execution of roads, pavements, asphalting, lighting, electricity network and external linkage, which were all awarded to reputable, experienced contractors with a proven track record under management of project developer Hamad Ben Mohammed Ben Saedan Real Estate Investment Company.
Al Mubarak Diyar Jeddah Real Estate Development Fund is a SR351 million ($93.6 million) fund under the management of ANB Invest in co-operation with Hamad Ben Mohammed Ben Saedan Real Estate Investment Company.
The fund offering was successfully closed during the second quarter of 2011.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract