Famco to launch Linde forklift at expo
Dubai, September 21, 2011
Famco, the Al-Futtaim group’s heavy auto machinery company, will launch the Linde E 25 forklift at an upcoming material handling exhibition in Dubai.
Famco is also sponsoring the Material Handling Middle East exhibition that will be held from September 25 to 27 at the Dubai International Convention Center.
Famco will be displaying products from its Storage Handling Solutions division, which is an exclusive distributor for top material handling brands such as Linde, Dexion, Hart, Nassau, Stertil and Bott.
The E 25 forklift from Linde, the worldwide leader in material handling equipment, is expected to raise the standards of the logistics equipment industry in the region as it brings in a shift in forklift design, performance and safety.
The electric forklift is equipped with advanced technology and the smooth-running Linde Load Control system. In addition, the Linde Digital Control (LDC) energy-saving drive management and brake energy recovery increases the amount of time vehicles can be used.
“The cornerstone of Famco’s strategy is to create real value for customers through three principal areas – technology and innovation; superior products and strong customer focus. This is why Famco’s commitment to the material handling industry in the region has paid off and has been recognized,” said Paul Floyd, managing director, Famco.
“Our presence at the Materials Handling exhibition is important as it provides the industry an opportunity to see our latest products, consult with our highly knowledgeable Storage Handling Solutions division and helps our customers understand the total warehousing and material handling solution provided by Famco.”
The E25L electric counterbalanced forklift truck has an optional swiveling driver seat. Should a bulky load mean that the driver has to go backwards, they simply swivel their seat to the right, giving them an expanded field of vision behind them.
The steering wheel remains set in the forward position, meaning that even in workspaces in which the vehicle has to swivel, ergonomic necessities are respected. Naturally, the driver’s feet also have just the amount of space they require.
Linde’s three-step solutions to enhanced operating comfort feature the Linde Load Control system, dual pedal drive and an ergonomically shaped steering wheel. All of which have been developed with the operator in mind: increased productivity through ease of control, reduced stress, safety in operation and service accessibility. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna