Tamweel launches integrated home finance scheme
Dubai, October 8, 2011
Tamweel, the UAE Islamic home finance provider, has launched its “Home Finance Plus” scheme, an integrated home finance programme.
The scheme provides homeowners with a wide range of essential services at no additional cost.
Home Finance Plus takes a different approach to home ownership by covering many of the expenses and hassles involved in the process – easing short-term cash-flow concerns and removing much of the stress associated with buying a new home, a statement said.
The scheme includes: free residential maintenance and life takaful for two years; a rental discount equal to property takaful for two years; free relocation services; furniture discount from partner outlet; free property evaluation; and profit-free property registration finance.
The introduction of this bouquet of services comes in response to the company’s ongoing research into the preferences of its customers, according to Varun Sood, acting chief executive officer of Tamweel. “Based on our years of experience meeting the evolving needs of homeowners in the UAE, we have identified some essential components of home ownership – and have decided to include them in our Finance offer by absorbing the cost associated with them,” he said.
“We understand that providing the right home finance solution, with the right mix of value added services and the highest level of after-sales support , is paramount for our customers,” Sood added. “But we also recognise how important peace of mind is to new homeowners, who want the process of closing on their home and then moving in to be as simple and stress-free as possible. That is why we are so pleased to announce the launch of ‘Home Finance Plus,’ the first truly integrated home finance programme in the UAE.” - –TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract