Danube opens new Buildmart outlet
Manama, October 9, 2011
Danube Building Materials, a leading construction, building materials and shop fitting company, has opened its new 'Buildmart' showroom in Hamad Town.
The new B2B and B2C showroom, which is the third Buildmart in Bahrain, is part of the company's strategic initiative to consolidate its market presence across the Middle East region, particularly in key emerging economies like Bahrain.
Indian Embassy First Secretary Ajay Kumar led the inauguration ceremony. Danube Buildmart director Adel Sajan and other senior officials attended.
The opening complements a recent report from leading business research and intelligence firm, Research and Markets, showing that Bahrain's construction industry is on the rebound, further made stronger with the influx of new projects across the country.
The outlet is centrally located in the heart of Hamad Town's industrial area, which is primarily dominated by fabricators, joineries and other related industries.
'The opening of the new showroom demonstrates our unending commitment to create a key presence in the Middle East region,' said Sajan.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show