Al-Bahar showcases new Cat products in Bahrain
Manama, October 19, 2011
Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, the sole authorised dealer for Caterpillar, held its first open house event recently at its new facility in Bahrain.
The event, at the facility next to Alawi Complex on Al Estiqlal Highway, showcased the latest Caterpillar products and live demonstration of Cat machines and power systems.
Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, one of the leading business houses in the Gulf, represents Caterpillar, the world’s leading manufacturer of construction equipment and power generation systems as the sole authorised dealer in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE and in Oman through its associate - Oasis Trading and Equipment Co.
Cat machinery and power systems are supplied by Al-Bahar for a wide variety of applications including earthmoving, building and heavy construction, mining, road making, demolition, waste and scrap handling, electric power generation, marine propulsion, etc.
Additionally, through its extensive line-up of materials handling equipment from brands such as Cat Lift Trucks, Atlet, Landoll, KoneCranes and Terex, Al-Bahar extends its services to an even wider variety of industries.
Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar offers a variety of product-support programmes that cover customer needs for spare parts, maintenance and service, at a value that is best suited for quality, durability and reliability.
Khaled Al Shawwa, general manager, said: “Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and that is why Al-Bahar has introduced many programmes that help in reducing end-user equipment lifetime owning and operating costs by preventing unexpected downtime and keeping equipment work on schedule.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals