Sorouh signs lease deal with Alrayyana
Abu Dhabi , October 25, 2011
Sorouh Real Estate, a major Abu Dhabi-based real estate developer, today announced the signing of a 30-year residential lease agreement for 287 units in the Alrayyana development at prevailing market rates.
The units form part of the total 1,573 units available for rental.
When complete in 2012, Alrayyana will be a large scale residential leasing project, which will significantly strengthen Sorouh’s recurring income portfolio, an ADX statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show