Firm displays hot water generation system
Riyadh, October 25, 2011
Austria-based Ecotherm, a leading brand for hot water and steam systems, showcased the usage of renewable energies for hot water and steam generation at the recently concluded construction expo Saudi Build 2011 in Riyadh.
“We’ve already realized first many in Saudi Arabia. Our goal at the Saudi Build was to generate new contacts in order to expand our activities in this for us very interesting market. The feedback of the visitors was overwhelming. Additionally to the contacts of the exhibition, we presented Ecotherm to an important planning office in Riyadh,” said Herbert Bremstaller, managing director and owner of Ecotherm.
The visitors were mainly interested in the Ecotherm turnkey systems for hot water and steam generation, a stateemnt said.
“Our clients receive individually planed Ecotherm systems in highest quality with premium service from the planning, manufacturing, supply, supervision, commissioning to after sales service from one single source,” Bremstaller added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract