Egypt's OCI Q3 net up 24pc to $183m
Cairo, November 21, 2011
Egypt's Orascom Construction (OCI) said on Monday its net profit for the third quarter of 2011 rose 24 percent to $182.9 million, in line with the consensus forecast of analysts.
Consolidated revenue grew 8.9 percent to $1.36 billion, while earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) jumped 40 percent to $371.3 million.
A Reuters poll of 15 analysts on average had forecast net income of $183.3 million, revenue of $1.34 billion and EBITDA of $357.8 million. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing