HK firm wins Saudi wastewater plant contract
Hong Kong, November 26, 2011
PACT Environmental Technology Company, a subsidiary of Hong Kong-based Euro Tech Holdings Company, said it has won a $2.4 million contract to set up an industrial wastewater treatment system in Saudi Arabia.
Shanghai-based PACT is a provider of environmental solutions for industrial and municipal clients, focusing on water and wastewater treatment.
The contract, awarded by an international engineering company, covers the design, supply, supervision of the installation and the commissioning of the industrial wastewater treatment system at an aluminum rolling mill in the Kingdom.
With the completion of the project in May 2012, about 1600 cu m of wastewater will be treated daily and then utilized for irrigation purposes, said a statement from company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt