Pearl-Qatar holds open day for residents
Doha, December 4, 2011
United Development Company (UDC), the master developer of The Pearl-Qatar (TPQ) recently held its second open day for the residents of the Island.
The Resident’s Open Day witnessed the inauguration of The Central Authority Directorate (TCAD) offices by its director Abdulrahim Al Ibrahim.
The Open Day was a chance for UDC senior management and representatives of all departments to provide information about the growing list of services available exclusively for residents as well as listen to feedback.
TPQ retailers and service providers attended the event included Ronautica Middle East (RME), Insure Plus as well as the Island’s cleaning and security services providers Glitter and The Shield.
“TPQ is a thriving and growing multi-cultural community and TCAD is playing a vital role in creating a comfortable home on the Island for residents by providing multi services,” Al Ibrahim said. “TCAD works with all departments to not only ensure the smooth running of the Island, but also plan new activities and introduce services to make life easier.”
“Our ‘tenant-centric services’ range from assistance with property registration to residency permits, renovation requests, Kahramaa meter transfer, event permits, and other upcoming services that are responsive to the needs of those living and visiting the Island. TCAD will be the hub for providing all type services on the Island,” he said.
This includes the opening of two stores from upscale supermarket chain Spinneys in the coming few weeks.
“TCAD is intrinsically engaged with our residents and visitors and we are working around the clock to introduce the range of five star services to make the Island a luxurious and exceptional place to live, and we are pleased to meet TPQ residents for the second time this year and we will organize similar gatherings regularly,” Al Ibrahim concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings