Al-Bahar hosts open house at Sharjah facility
Sharjah, December 12, 2011
M.A.R. Al-Bahar, the Caterpillar dealer, held an open house in its Sharjah facility recently, showcasing its products and services to customers.
More than 150 customers attended the event. They also toured the newly built state-of-the-art, air-conditioned 3,300 sq m Component Rebuild Center, the expanded 4,600 sq m General Repair Workshop, a new Field Service Office and the expanded parts warehouse facilities.
There was also a display of machines and engines and different product support services that are offered by Al-Bahar. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track