Tasweek opens branch in Morocco
Dubai, December 14, 2011
UAE-based Tasweek Real Estate Marketing and Development, a leading property advisor and solutions provider, has opened a new branch in Marrakech, Morocco.
The Tasweek Al Emaraty office will specialise in property valuation, project development, financial structuring and marketing consultancy.
Marrakech – Morocco’s fourth largest city – is the location of the country’s largest traditional market or ‘souk’ and is also home to Djemaa el Fna, one of the busiest squares in Africa and the world.
It is a strategic base for Tasweek to build up its local market knowledge, form strong country-wide business relationships, and pursue realty opportunities particularly in the residential, commercial, hospitality and health care sectors, a statement said.
The establishment of the Moroccan branch forms part of Tasweek’s ongoing global expansion efforts. The company recently secured projects in Thailand and Malaysia to add to its targeted $250 million property portfolio.
“Morocco offers vast real estate opportunities as it is one of the most scenic and attractive locations. Investors are attracted to its reasonable property rates and its financial incentives for property investments,” said Masood Al Awar, CEO, Tasweek.
“Moreover, the innate hospitality of native Moroccan citizens makes the country a favorable place to visit, invest or do business with. We are eager to establish our unique brand of service within this exciting market,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals