3 Nakheel officials cleared of charges
Dubai, January 31, 2012
Three former Nakheel officials and two other executives have been acquitted of committing financial irregularities, a report said.
The Dubai Court of First Instance cleared the officials of a list of charges including bribery, office abuse, dispersing of public funds and others, said the Gulf News report.
Since Dubai announced its massive campaign against corruption in 2008, tens of graft cases surfaced in Dubai courts.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Ebrahim Kanoo buys key plots at Manara project
- Arabtec wins $108m Saudi hospital contract
- Bahrain awards $16m road projects
- UAE office fitouts shifting to modular layouts
- Bahrain set to revamp fish market
- Bahrain issues 4,402 building permits in 5 months
- BIME awarded key Saudi contract
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike