Al Reyadah wins Abu Dhabi villas contract
Dubai, February 14, 2012
UAE-based Al Reyadah said it has won the maintenance contract for 19 luxury villas owned by B2B Hotels & Properties, a joint venture between Abu Dhabi TDIC and Al Fahim Group.
As per the contract, Al Reyadah will provide round-the-clock maintenance service to the 19 villas at B2B area in Abu Dhabi.
The B2B complex is half a million square feet development that includes AAA commercial tower, the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Hotel and 19 contemporary villas, strategically located at the mainland gateway to the UAE capital.
Al Reyadah won the contract for its technical expertise and full dedication, in addition to the round-the-clock technical support, said a senior official.
Yassar Abdul Wahid, director of Lease and Marketing, B2B Hotels and Properties said, "We require high level cooling systems that are reliable and continuous. It took us sometime to find the right partner that will provide us with the quality of service that adheres to the standards that our tenants require."
Mohammed Swairjo, the general manager of Al Reyadah said, “Being appointed by such a reputable company demonstrates that we have succeeded in communicating our superior customer experience that very few cooling companies can offer in the UAE.”
"Al Reyadah is a specialised AC contracting and management company that works across different sectors, including hospitals, schools, universities, sportive clubs, factories, residential units, offices and other facilities," he added. -TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing