Bahrain Works Ministry tenders $46m projects
Manama, February 15, 2012
Bahrain’s Ministry of Works has invited bids for 13 projects worth about BD17 million in January 2012, a senior official said.
The tenders cover infrastructure and construction projects for other ministries and government bodies, said Assistant Undersecretary for Technical Services Ahmed Al Khayyat.
Tenders in the roads sector included the BD750,000 Al Jasra Intersection with Mazari’a Avenue revamp project; BD1.25 million roads revamp works in Nuwaidrat; BD1.229 million Shaikh Hamad Highway revamp project; and BD850,529 Shaikh Duaj Intersection with Palace Avenue, said Al Kayyat.
The awarded projects in the roads sector during January 2012 included the BD508,000 consultation services project to improve the roads design guide in Bahrain; the BD528,618 revamp works for roads 2513 and 2559, Block 925 in Riffa; the BD923,498 revamp project of Avenue 1 extension in Sitra; and the BD388,937 Salman Ahmed Al Fatih Avenue revamp project (phase 1) in Sitra. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property