Riffa Views begins work on retail centre
Manama, February 16, 2012
Bahrain-based Riffa Views, a top residential development with golf course and international school, conducted a ground-breaking ceremony for its retail centre Riffa Palms.
The management of Riffa Views and Riffa Views International School students participated in the event.
The ground-breaking of Riffa Palms - which is being developed by private investment - marks another step in Riffa Views' drive to create a unique lifestyle for its residents.
The 1,500 sq m retail complex will be located at the entrance of the Oasis Estate and will house 13 outlets, including food and beverage offering, a gourmet supermarket, a bank, pharmacy and launderette, amongst others.
Surrounding Riffa Palms will be 900 sq m of landscaped public space complete with outdoor seating, large grassed areas suitable for small-scale events and a parking area able to accommodate more than 60 cars.
"The addition of Riffa Palms demonstrates our continued efforts to deliver on our promise to provide a complete lifestyle for our residents," Riffa Views managing director Yasser Abdulrahman Al Raee said.
"It also adds value to the overall community and creates a social hub where residents can get together with friends and family," he added.
"Together with the Royal Golf Club, the existing food and beverage outlets, the Country Club, tennis courts and Riffa Views International School, Riffa Palms provides residents with the desirable and necessary facilities and amenities that they may require on a daily basis."
Designed by local architects Masthan Architects and Civil Engineers, the outer shell of the building is expected to be completed by the end of August.
Interior work will begin shortly thereafter. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals