Danube founder wins visionary award
Manama, February 16, 2012
The founder and chairman of the Danube Group, a leader in construction, building materials and shop fitting industries, has been named Visionary of the Year during the inaugural edition of the Indian CEO Awards held recently in Dubai.
The award was given to Rizwan Sajan in recognition of his dynamic leadership and strong business acumen, strategic factors that have propelled the Danube group to success.
“It is both an honor and a humbling experience to be recognized as a visionary in the first edition of the Indian CEO Awards. The citation stands as a testament to the extreme dedication and commitment I have placed in making Danube a premier brand in building materials and home interiors,” said Rizwan Sajan, Founder and Chairman, Danube.
“This award has given me more confidence in aiming for more long term goals for the company while at the same time become an inspiration for fellow entrepreneurs who are now in the process of developing the roadmap of opportunities for their businesses.”
“This recognition also affirms the advantage of having a vision for your business, putting out the strong message that setting long term goals pays off in the future,” Sajan added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower