Emrill, Allsopp&Allsopp sign key agreement
Dubai, February 21, 2012
Leading facilities management company, Emrill, recently signed a framework agreement with real estate agency, Allsopp & Allsopp.
Under the agreement Emrill will be the exclusive maintenance service provider for properties managed by Allsopp & Allsopp in Dubai, a statement from the company said.
Emrill’s home maintenance division MPLUS+ will support Allsopp & Allsopp’s recently launched property management division, specially designed to cater to the needs of landlords who are based overseas or do not have the time to manage their properties in Dubai.
As part of the agreement, Emrill will provide a dedicated online portal for Allsopp and its customers, which will allow service requests to be placed and tracked online, provide instant updates as recorded by Emrill’s field teams and maintain a full history of discussions for future reference.
Emrill will also provide maintenance services for apartments, villas and townhouses with air conditioning, electrical and plumbing maintenance, reactive repairs and one off works including painting, re-decorating and cleaning.
Ben Churchill, managing director, Emrill, said: “This first of its kind engagement, between a real estate management company and a facilities management company, will set a precedent for the standard of property management and maintenance services, currently offered by real estate management companies.”
Emrill has a workforce of over 4000 skilled staff that supports its vast portfolio of clients from all business and commerce sectors, the statement said.
With a modern IT infrastructure and 24-hour helpdesk throughout the UAE, Emrill manages operations from offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high