Bayut property alerts 'a hit'
Dubai, February 22, 2012
The 'property alert' feature introduced by Bayut, a leading B2B website related to Dubai real estate, has become a major hit, the company said.
For many years now, Bayut has offered its members a quality website with a number of unique features and services, it said.
Property alerts is one of Bayut’s many features that sets it apart from other portals. Rather visit again and again, members at Bayut can now set property alerts and get notifications, it said.
"The simple to use property alerts feature enjoys immense popularity at the site and is one of the most frequently used service offered by Bayut. It’s features like these which make Bayut one of the best places to buy, sell and get property on rent in Dubai," said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower