Bayut property alerts 'a hit'
Dubai, February 22, 2012
The 'property alert' feature introduced by Bayut, a leading B2B website related to Dubai real estate, has become a major hit, the company said.
For many years now, Bayut has offered its members a quality website with a number of unique features and services, it said.
Property alerts is one of Bayut’s many features that sets it apart from other portals. Rather visit again and again, members at Bayut can now set property alerts and get notifications, it said.
"The simple to use property alerts feature enjoys immense popularity at the site and is one of the most frequently used service offered by Bayut. It’s features like these which make Bayut one of the best places to buy, sell and get property on rent in Dubai," said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract
- Aldar awards $1.1bn contract to Arabtec venture