Nass Corp announces 15pc dividends
Manama, February 27, 2012
Nass Corporation, one of Bahrain's leading industrial and commercial organisations with operations across the Gulf, said its board has approved distribution of 15 per cent cash dividends for its shareholders.
The company board met on Monday to review the financial results of the company for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Announcing the results, Nass Corporation deputy chairman Samir Abdulla Nass said the company had achieved a gross turnover of BD88.756 million ($235 million) when compared to BD107.5 million the previous year.
The company, he said, had achieved a net profit of BD4.526 million compared to BD7.322 million for 2010.
“Despite extremely challenging economic and market conditions, the company has maintained its track record of earning reasonable profits for the year,” remarked Nass.
'Notwithstanding the difficult market conditions the company’s board has, in the spirit of demonstrating its commitment towards shareholders, recommended a cash dividend of 15 fils per share to them,' he stated.
The distribution dividends is subject to approval of the shareholders at the annual ordinary general assembly meeting to be held on March 21, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum