Danube unveils new corporate identity
Dubai, February 29, 2012
Leading construction and building materials company, Danube Building Materials, recently unveiled its new corporate identity at a specially hosted gala dinner at The Address Dubai Marina Hotel.
Present at the event were key Danube senior officials headed by Rizwan Sajan, founder and chairman Danube Group; Anis Sajan, managing director, Danube Group; Adel Sajan, director, Danube Group; Lokesh Mysore Kapanaiah, Ambassador of India to the UAE; Sanjay Verma, Counsel General of India; Adam Donahue, Counsel of US; Rashid Khawaja, trade & investment UK; and Mehreen Rashid, trade development officer, Pakistani Consulate.
“This is a key turning point in our company’s history as the new branding we have taken on is reflective of the long journey we have taken to become a leading provider of building materials and home interior products,” said Sajan.
“This rebranding exercise demonstrates our strategic thrust towards reaffirming our commitment to customers and strengthening our brand value across the region and beyond,” he added.
Danube and Danube Buildmart’s new corporate identity is best embodied in its new branding, which showcases its strides towards growth dynamism, diversity and the values that they have been known to represent, a statement from the company said.
The new brand also takes on a more modern look and appeal - infusing the image of stairs, representing the upward trend it intends to achieve and also the industries they best serve, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing