Masood Al Awar
Tasweek signs cooperation deal with UK firm
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Tasweek Real Estate Marketing and Development, a leading property advisor and solutions provider, has signed a cooperation agreement with UK-based Sefre Architects + Research Group (SARG).
International project manager SARG has offices in London and Moscow and facilitates joint venture partnerships between American, British and Russian companies in the construction and oil, gas sectors. It assists in all aspects of real estate development, from master planning to project completion.
Under the terms of the cooperative agreement, SARG will offer turnkey architectural consultancy, engineering and project management services to Tasweek’s clients and partners. SARG will also provide key cost- and time-saving technologies and conduct presentations to dignitaries and investors.
Tasweek will in turn prepare proposals for potential investors for SARG’s products and services, provide development and financial management services for projects or contracts derived directly or indirectly by SARG, and create joint ventures whenever contractually required outside of the UAE.
“Our agreement with SARG will enable us to infuse innovation, enhance efficiencies and optimise the end-user experience. This is a major development as we want to bring strategic partners onboard to complement our $250 million property portfolio which we are about to complete. SARG’s global expertise will definitely give a big boost to the credibility and quality of our offerings,” said Masood Al Awar, CEO, Tasweek.
Tasweek was founded in late 2008 and began operations in 2009. It offers products and services for purchase and sale of strategic assets; asset management; joint ventures and strategic alliances; marketing consultancy; and investment fund management. Its multi-million dollar portfolio offers flexible schemes and will generate an annual investment yield of between 5 and 7 per cent. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project