Emaar launches sale of premium Golf Homes
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Emaar Properties, the Dubai-based global property developer, has launched the sale of its premium Golf Homes, set in the heart of the rolling green fairways of the Arabian Ranches Golf Course.
Only 18 palatial villas, each in a plot area of 17,000 to 27,000 sq ft, are for sale, a statement said.
The villas are specifically developed in a shell and core form enabling potential customers to customise the interiors to their preference and taste including the ability to even extend the developed area. Available in three floor plans, the Spanish architectural works of art reflect high-end residential luxury, complemented with the uninterrupted views of the golf course.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director, Emaar Properties, said: “The Golf Homes at the Arabian Ranches Golf Course bring a new dimension to luxury residential development in Dubai. From the choice of location within the championship golf course to the elegant architectural style and extensive lawns, the homes will be an ideal choice for connoisseurs who value the finest luxuries in life.”
“The Golf Homes provide customers with the advantage of benefiting from Emaar’s overall construction quality, being part of a superior golf community living and the convenience of shaping the homes to their individual choice.”
The 18 luxury villas are part of the established Arabian Ranches community, a much sought-after residential development in Dubai. Promising a leisurely lifestyle, the homes feature Hispanic elements such as arches and courtyards and mosaics.
Customers can choose from three home styles – Hacienda, Castilla and Suncadia. Hacienda homes are family and reception estates nearly 7,000 sq ft in area, while Castilla homes have an area of 8,270 sq ft and the Suncadia homes are palatial at nearly 9,000 sq ft.
Customers can further construct additional 1,000 sq ft to 5,000 sq ft depending on the size of their respective land plots.
The Arabian Ranches Golf Course, spread over 247 acres comprising 120 acres of grass land and desert vegetation, is part of the Arabian Ranches Golf Club. The 18 hole, par 72 signature course was designed by Ian Baker-Finch in association with Nicklaus Design. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals