BCC to improve car park facilities
Manama, March 7, 2012
Bahrain City Centre (BCC), the largest shopping, leisure & entertainment complex in the Kingdom, said it is taking urgent steps to enhance and improve its facilities at the car park to facilitate a smoother experience for its customers.
The work on the car park will begin early this month with minimal disruption during visiting hours, said a statement from BCC, which is being managed by the UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim Properties.
The BCC announcement comes as a result of a review of constructive feedback received from its customers.
The mall said all major issues such as car park accessibility from major road networks, ease of navigation within the car parks and better circulation across the various levels will be addressed.
The Kingdom's leading retail destination is also working with the relevant authorities to streamline the external road traffic network surrounding the mall.
The mall will continue to monitor progress to the car park and ongoing works and assure that its valued customers that comfort, convenience and overall visitor experience remains a priority, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project