Emrill sponsors top FM conference
Dubai, March 8, 2012
Emrill, a leading UAE-based facilities management (FM) company, has announced its innovation sponsorship at a major upcoming FM conference in Dubai.
The first Middle East Facility Management Association (MEFMA) Annual Conference will be held on March 11 and 12 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
The conference will see over 300 delegates from the region including VIPs and government officials, coming together to learn, share and network about the advances in facilities management throughout the Middle East region.
Ben Churchill, managing director, Emrill said: “As a founding member of MEFMA, Emrill’s participation in this event as Innovation Sponsor reaffirms our commitment to the Industry. In an ever evolving industry, Emrill offers world class facilities services implementing innovative technologies and methods to provide our customers with quality services that are cost effective and environmentally friendly.”
The award-winning facilities management company was the first to offer services online allowing for a simplified customer experience and service which provides clients with the most convenient solutions.
The MEFMA Annual Conference is playing host to many international speakers including Donald Trump, Greg Lindsay and Alain Robert "Spiderman", to provide valuable insights into an industry that is expanding at an exceptional pace. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna