3M Gulf unveils key products at Saudi expo
Jeddah, March 12, 2012
3M Gulf, a market leader in research and development, is showcasing a host of its innovative solutions for diverse industry sectors at the ongoing 'The Big 5 Jeddah 2012' expo.
Key 3M Gulf business units including Industrial and Transportation (I&TB), Safety Security and Protection Services (SSPS), Electronics and Telecommunications (ECB), Occupational Health & Environmental Safety (OH&ES), Electricals and Display & Graphics (D&G) are all taking part in the trade event which concludes on Tuesday.
'Saudi Arabia is a priority country for 3M in the Middle East,' remarked Osama Hamoudeh, the general manager 3M Saudi Arabia.
On its participation, Hamoudeh said, 'Our presence at this mega exhibition will further reinforce the aggressive growth plan that we have laid out for the region, which is in line with the investments that have been planned by the Government in multiple industries.'
“3M's innovative solutions have already found several applications across key projects in Saudi and our key objective at this event is to further apprise the customers about our complete range of proven solutions, including some of the new products for their diverse requirements,” he noted.
The 3M exhibit at The Big 5 event in Jeddah features innovative products including Industrial Tapes & Adhesives, VHB Tapes, Extreme Sealing Tapes, Scotchweld Adhesives (Guiness World Record holder adhesive), Epoxy Adhesives and Aerosol Adhesives.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals