3M Gulf unveils key products at Saudi expo
Jeddah, March 12, 2012
3M Gulf, a market leader in research and development, is showcasing a host of its innovative solutions for diverse industry sectors at the ongoing 'The Big 5 Jeddah 2012' expo.
Key 3M Gulf business units including Industrial and Transportation (I&TB), Safety Security and Protection Services (SSPS), Electronics and Telecommunications (ECB), Occupational Health & Environmental Safety (OH&ES), Electricals and Display & Graphics (D&G) are all taking part in the trade event which concludes on Tuesday.
'Saudi Arabia is a priority country for 3M in the Middle East,' remarked Osama Hamoudeh, the general manager 3M Saudi Arabia.
On its participation, Hamoudeh said, 'Our presence at this mega exhibition will further reinforce the aggressive growth plan that we have laid out for the region, which is in line with the investments that have been planned by the Government in multiple industries.'
“3M's innovative solutions have already found several applications across key projects in Saudi and our key objective at this event is to further apprise the customers about our complete range of proven solutions, including some of the new products for their diverse requirements,” he noted.
The 3M exhibit at The Big 5 event in Jeddah features innovative products including Industrial Tapes & Adhesives, VHB Tapes, Extreme Sealing Tapes, Scotchweld Adhesives (Guiness World Record holder adhesive), Epoxy Adhesives and Aerosol Adhesives.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost