Bahrain firm bolsters heavy equipment fleet
Manama, March 14, 2012
Bahrain Special Technical Services (BSTS) has taken delivery of Komatsu equipment worth more than $2.7 million from Y K Almoayyed & Sons (YKA) heavy equipment division.
The equipment consists of three Komatsu hydraulic excavators, two bulldozers and a motor grader.
"BSTS believes in Komatsu machines due to their traditional durability and innovative technologies," said senior manager Rob Jansen.
"We choose Komatsu to be our equipment partners since we believe in constantly improving our operational conditions and Komatsu's products are committed to provide the required solutions."
Komatsu Equipment Limited, Japan, is synonymous with state-of-the-art construction, earthmoving and mining equipment, which are deployed at project sites throughout the world.
YKA's heavy equipment division is staffed with qualified, factory-trained and skilled technicians to take care of these sophisticated machines.
In addition to the heavy equipment garage at Sitra, a mobile service team also handles specific break-downs at various job sites to ensure minimal down time for customers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp
- Arabtec workers stage rare strike
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer