Tabreed opens new district cooling plant in Ajman
Abu Dhabi, March 15, 2012
National Central Cooling Company (Tabreed), the Abu Dhabi-based district cooling utility company, has inaugurated its second district cooling plant in the Emirate of Ajman.
The new plant, located close to the Ajman Corniche, has a capacity of 10,000 RT and will supply chilled water to local customers.
Sujit Parhar, Tabreed’s CEO, said: “The new plant in Ajman will provide year-round, energy efficient, cost-effective and reliable cooling to the local community. We are proud to open the plant and commence the supply of chilled water to our customers.”
“Over the years, we have demonstrated our ability to remain the partner of choice for the UAE’s leading private and government institutions and I am confident this new plant will play an important role in enabling the economic growth of the Emirate,” Parhar added.
The new plant in Ajman expands Tabreed’s installed capacity in the UAE to 597,325 RT and increases the total number of district cooling plants fully owned and operated by the company and those operated through affiliates to 59.
The new Ajman plant forms part of Tabreed’s scheduled build-out programme. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property