Bayut upgrades portal with 4 new services
Dubai, March 20, 2012
Bayut.com, a major Dubai real estate portal, has launched four new services, including the Real-time Market Price, which gives one the average of the current prices of UAE and Dubai rentals and property.
In the terms of its usability for general buyers and sellers, it is possibly the best and handiest market tool you would find on the Web, a statement said.
Dubai is a city where whether you’re buying or selling property, you are required by law to go through an agent. More often than not, sellers hardly ever know what is going on in the market, according to the statement.
With the facts and figures offered by the Real-time Market Price, one can now get a rough estimate for the value of any property in any particular area in the UAE or Dubai real estate, it added.
Bayut has also launched the Mortgage Calculator. This is a simple to use feature, which, with the help of a little information, helps you calculate monthly instalments of your mortgage. This calculator will come in handy when you’re planning your budget.
Bayut also offers the option of saving searches on the site, enabling members to save time by avoiding repeating their searches.
Property Alerts is also handy for those looking for Dubai property. Each time a property matching your criteria is uploaded on Bayut, the tool generates an email alert. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure