NBK offers real estate services in London
London, March 20, 2012
National Bank of Kuwait International (NBK London) said it has started providing real estate services in London to its customers with a finance offer of up to 70 per cent of the real estate value.
The move is aimed at allowing customers to easily own, rent and lease properties with legal consultations in the UK, said a NBK statement.
“NBK London aims to make all real estate services more convenient. In a simple and straightforward procedure, customers can now buy and sell, lease or rent, settle bills, receive real estate assessments and many other services with our competitive prices,' remarked NBK London CEO Fawzi Dajani.
“We finance up to 70 per cent of the value of the property which will be held as security,” he added.
Dajani said, “At NBK we managed to build solid business relationships with trustworthy real estate agencies, to provide convenience and reliability for all our customers. We provide all the services necessary to make their stay abroad easy.”
NBK, with the largest international network of any Kuwait bank, provides customers with the best investment opportunities and services, stated Dajani.
Its international network includes many of the world’s leading financial centers including London, New York, Paris and Singapore, as well as China (Shanghai), he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom