Bahrain’s Moda Mall plans $13m revamp
Manama, March 21, 2012
Moda Mall, Bahrain's ultra-high-end shopping destination, has announced a BD5 million ($13.3m) strategic business plan for the refurbishment of the Bahrain Commercial Complex, the original retail section of the mall.
The project aims to align the original section with the contemporary design and ambience of the mall.
The refurbishment has been planned in phases to ensure minimal disruption to the mall's normal operational activities during the period of the project estimated to be completed by the end of this year.
The car park and new section will remain open throughout the refurbishment period.
"The planned programme of refurbishment is primarily focused on incorporating a wider product offering, adding services and enhancing customer amenities," said mall managers Cushman & Wakefield general manager Michael Atwell.
"Offering a varied retail mix and integration of food and beverage, entertainment and lifestyle products will make a visit to the mall a truly one-stop-shopping experience.
"As a synonymous with luxury, the mall is committed to offering customers and tenants an improved environment, combined with enhanced shopping, dining and leisure experience," he added.
Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the project are underway and expected to see completion by the end of the second quarter of 2012. The next two phases will begin in the second and third quarters of this year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes