Al-Futtaim Motors wins top Toyota award
Dubai, March 26, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors, exclusive distributors of Toyota Material Handling Equipment in the UAE, received the President Award from Toyota Material Handling International (TMHI), for its sales and aftersales performance in 2011.
TMHI selects its top dealers each year from a network of dealers recognising them for demonstrating excellence in market share, equipment sales, parts, service and overall dealership operations.
Al-Futtaim Motors recorded the highest score among a global network of 12 TMHI dealers competing with Philippines, India, New Zealand and South Korea, among others.
“This is a great honor for Al-Futtaim Motors Toyota Material Handling Equipment to receive the President Award for 2011 TMHI Award Program and achieve such a score since it shows how strong our performance was (729 points scored, average for the group 253 points and lowest is 68 points). This can only be the result of a great team effort, dedicated to exceptional performance,” said Vladimir Knezevic, general manager, Al-Futtaim Motors Commercial Vehicle Division.
Official delivery of the President Award will take place in September during the 2012 TMHI distributor conference in Japan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex