$140m deals signed for Yanbu projects
Yanbu, March 26, 2012
The Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu recently signed four contracts worth SR526 million ($140.25 million) to construct various buildings and infrastructure.
The contracts include the agreement to build a new headquarters building for the commission in Yanbu, a Saudi Press Agency report said.
Prince Saud bin Abdullah bin Thunayan, president of the Royal Commission, signed the contracts with Beijing Construction Engineering Group (BCEG) and Assad Bulgo Company.
BCEG won two contracts valued at SR299 million ($79.72 million) to construct the new headquarters for the commission in Yanbu and the infrastructure in its vicinity.
The new building will be constructed in a 56,000 sq m area and the project comprises construction of two adjacent buildings, parks and service facilities.
Assad Bulgo Company won the third and fourth contracts worth SR227 million, which are aimed at constructing infrastructure and housing units in Mushairef-2 neighborhood in Yanbu Industrial City.
This is the fifth phase of a project aimed at building housing units in the city covering nearly 18 hectares, the Royal Commission said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals