Nass to distribute 15pc cash dividend
Manama, March 28, 2012
Nass Corporation, one of Bahrain's leading industrial and commercial organisations with operations across the Gulf, said it will distribute a cash dividend of 15 per cent for 2011 to the shareholders.
Announcing this at the annual ordinary general meeting deputy chairman Sameer Abdulla Nass said, "The company will pay a cash dividend at the rate of 15 per cent of paid-up capital amounting to BD3.226 million ($8.557 million) on its 215.077m shares."
"This will be excluding the 4.923 million treasury shares held by the shareholders whose name appear in the Register of Members of the company on the record date," he said at the meeting held at Sheraton Bahrain Hotel.
Nass also thanked the shareholders and employees for their continued support and confidence in the company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth