Ras Al-Khair industrial city contract awarded
Jubail, March 29, 2012
The Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu has awarded an infrastructure contract worth SR143 million ($38.12 million) for the Ras Al-Khair industrial city, a report said.
The contract was signed by Prince Saud bin Abdullah bin Thunayan, president of the Royal Commission, with prominent businessman Abdul Aziz Alturki of Nesma & Partners Contracting, at his office in Jubail Industrial City, said the Arab News report.
The contract covers the implementation of utilities corridor lines, site preparation and excavation, building distribution networks of drinking water and fire water and sewage, distribution networks of electrical power and telecommunications based on fiber optic and construction of security fence and gates.
The contract is expected to be completed within three years, the report said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi