Ras Al-Khair industrial city contract awarded
Jubail, March 29, 2012
The Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu has awarded an infrastructure contract worth SR143 million ($38.12 million) for the Ras Al-Khair industrial city, a report said.
The contract was signed by Prince Saud bin Abdullah bin Thunayan, president of the Royal Commission, with prominent businessman Abdul Aziz Alturki of Nesma & Partners Contracting, at his office in Jubail Industrial City, said the Arab News report.
The contract covers the implementation of utilities corridor lines, site preparation and excavation, building distribution networks of drinking water and fire water and sewage, distribution networks of electrical power and telecommunications based on fiber optic and construction of security fence and gates.
The contract is expected to be completed within three years, the report said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman