MoW official visits Mina Salman project site
Manama, March 29, 2012
Bahrain Ministry of Works (MoW) undersecretary, Waleed Yousif Al Saei, recently visited the Mina Salman port interchange project to closely oversee work progress.
During the visit, he inspected the detailed designs for the traffic diversions intended for implementation on April 5 between Shaikh Khalifa Bin Salman Causeway and Juffair.
The diversions aim to ease traffic movement coming from Hidd towards Manama, for which leaflets will be distributed to road users in the area; including all traffic diversions included in the project, said a statement.
Implementing such traffic diversions is one of the biggest challenges facing the project; taking into account the massive traffic movement passing through the area every day; 74,000 vehicles daily, 24 per cent of which is trucks. During peak hours, especially in the morning, 8,000 vehicles pass through the interchange. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi