Sakana to launch ‘referral programme’
Manama, March 29, 2012
Bahrain-based Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions has announced the launch of its ‘business partner referral rewards programme’ for real estate service providers based on referral of their customers to finance homes through Sakana.
The announcement was made when the Islamic mortgage finance provider recently hosted a networking dinner for Bahrain real estate service providers at Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Sakana said that a fixed percentage will be rewarded in cash based on the mortgage finance amount referred – higher the mortgage finance, higher the reward.
Furthermore, there is no limit on number of referrals and the reward percentage increases for multiple referrals.
The programme will be available only for approved business partners and terms and conditions will apply, said a statement.
R Lakshmanan, CEO, Sakana, said: “Sakana is keen to enhance its relationship with Bahrain real estate service providers whom play an important role in the real estate industry by facilitating purchase of dream home by customers.”
“It has achieved a significant milestone of successfully completing five years of commercial operations and during this period Sakana approved mortgages more than BD50 million ($132.8 million) realising the dreams of more than 400 customers of which approximately 40 per cent were non-Muslims,” he said.
The business partner referral rewards program will be available from April 1, the statement said. The event was attended by more than 60 people including staff and media. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract