Diyar website wins top media award
Manama, April 5, 2012
Diyar Al Muharraq, the biggest private urban development project in Bahrain, has won the Best Real Estate Website in the recent Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) awards.
It was organised by the Web Marketing Association, US, to honour outstanding achievement in Internet advertising.
The Diyar Al Muharraq website reaches its audience through an interactive eco-friendly interface, carrying a message promoting go green practices, active and responsible corporate social responsibility, and providing the latest news about the development, the company said.
It has been greatly effective in creating an easy contact point for its audience while communicating the unique lifestyle and ambiance of modernity and heritage that the development offers and emphasising its dynamic initiatives towards environmental and social responsibility.
The IAC award recognised the design, concept and creativity which has made the website attractive and user-friendly.
"The calibre of clients and creative efforts that were judged were amongst the best in the world, and we are honoured to have our work acclaimed alongside such prestigious companies and projects," Diyar Al Muharraq chief executive Aaref Hejres said.
"This award is the collective effort of a team who has worked to carry the vision of Diyar Al Muharraq into every avenue of enterprise," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property