JLL helps in DIFC property transaction
Dubai, April 10, 2012
Jones Lang LaSalle, the leading real estate investment and advisory firm, said it had played a key role in the successful disposition of a large prime commercial asset located within Dubai International Financial Centre.
The Building 6, which is leased to global multinational firms such as UBS, Nomura, Rothschild & Clifford Chance, is located within the Gate Precinct District and has been acquired by a Dubai-based investment company.
Gaurav Shivpuri, the head of Capital Markets for JLL in Mena, who led the mandate, said, 'During the marketing campaign for this asset, we found significant interest within both regional and international buyers.'
'This corroborates that a strong interest exists for high quality, well located, income producing assets within Dubai. It also confirms that locations such as DIFC are high on investors mind, given its legal and ownership statutes,' he stated.
Alan Robertson, CEO for JLL in Mena said the transaction highlighted the requirement for professional real estate transaction management services for such high quality real estate assets.
'JLL, with its strong presence in Dubai and our ability to access investors across the world, will continue to play an active role in supporting and advising its clients for such real estate investments,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches waterfront luxury project
- Ebrahim Kanoo buys key plots at Manara project
- Arabtec wins $108m Saudi hospital contract
- Bahrain awards $16m road projects
- UAE office fitouts shifting to modular layouts
- Bahrain set to revamp fish market
- Bahrain issues 4,402 building permits in 5 months
- BIME awarded key Saudi contract
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer