RWI to showcase new range at Project Qatar
Dubai, April 19, 2012
Rubber World Industries (RWI) will showcase its range of rubber insulation including the newly launched facing options in tubes and for sheet rolls at the upcoming Project Qatar 2012, a major expo for the construction sector in Doha.
Project Qatar 2012 will run from April 30 to May 3 at Doha Exhibition Centre.
The company will also present its latest additions under Gulf O Flex such as flexible ducts (insulated and un-insulated), PI ducts, range of adhesives and tapes.
“The decision to expand offering beyond rubber insulation is aimed at leveraging the strong brand image that the company enjoys with its customers around the globe. RWI under its brand Gulf O Flex is fulfilling its promise of providing supreme quality product with unmatched services throughout the industry for over 20 years now” said Rizwan Shaikhani, managing director, RWI.
“We are pursuing a two dimensional growth strategy with expanding our product offering and exploring new markets in areas like Africa, North and South America and Far East. This strategy has enabled us to maintain our growth regardless of the economic downturn the world has seen in the last four years”, added Shaikhani.
“The team at RWI is excited to welcome their seasoned and prospect clients at the event. The event would be a great opportunity for the clients to understand and study the new offering with the help of highly trained and professional resource people who would be available at the stand during the event. We are hoping it to be a great event as the previous year,” Shaikhani concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head